Monday, October 29, 2007

Sorry guys i still have nooo pictures. Amy and me just got me rechargeable batteries for my camera..so i will be getting pictures soon! Well, lets see there have been a few ups and down in the past few days. I am not doing so well in one of my classes i find it extremely difficult for some odd reason. However, I got my job are Pier1 !! Amy I think is a little more excited than me...shes even wants to take a trip down to Pier1 to pick out the stuff she wants haha. She's excited to get a discount and get a few cute things for her house! Dane and Rayna came over yesterday to celebrate Danes birthday! Rayna was waving her left hand around and im sure you all know why haha...it took me FOREVER to notice! (and normally i notice stuff like that!) Me Dane and Amy were all talking about past memories of our family and we all think that The Boyacks would be a fabulous sitcom!!...Seriously think about it...instead of saying Theeee Simmmpssonns! Say...The Booyyyacckks! It fits doesnt it? haha. We're fun..and everyone knows it! Im counting down the days that I get to go home and christmas!! Just the other day i was bugging Amy and asking her when we were going to get a christmas tree!! haha The lastest on the boy..ehh. haha. Dad's coming out in two weeks..soo excited! I will post pictures SOON!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yes, pictures would be a very good thing, Iratie! Sounds like you're having fun in Utah :) Feel free to purchase me a super cute gift at Pier 1 anytime you feel the urge. And yes, I love the idea of The Boooooyaaaacks! That would be a hilarious show sista!

Anonymous said...

Caitlyn! You are all grown up and beautiful. I can't believe you're already in college! My hubby works at the Spencer W. Kimball Tower in Academic Advising if you're ever in the area. (Psychology Advisor). Feel free to say hi to him if you're there! Take care!
Jenny (Johnson) Tooke
*Chrissy's younger sister*