Sunday, October 21, 2007






Logan..and jaime was too focused on watching the office ha.

Logan, Jaime and myself

Well, it looks as though im going to be the only one who updates this thing every other day! :-P tehe just kidding. Last night i went on a sorta double date...mine kinda stood me up..but jaime and logan had fun..as did I! (whoever said ya needed a guy to have fun?) Jaime came over and then shortly after Logan did as well...he has a car which me and jaime are not used to anymore..we are used to either taking a bus around or trax. yuck! We went to get some hot chocolate and a cookie at a cute little cafe downtown Sandy. Afterwards me and jaime decided to go up to her Dorm and just hang out...and on our way up it started to snow!! Snow in Oct.? Kinda odd..but ever so much fun! Then we came back around 12ish and just slept here. Heres a few pictures from yesterdays fun!


3 comments:

Darren and Chrissy said...

Snowing in October?!!! How weird but I bet fun. Be greatful you are riding the TRAX with snow in Utah!! OK--update on blog etiquette--if you check someones blog you have to leave a comment. This means you Cait-q--hey that rhymed! Anyway--great to see fun pics of you out at college!!

Kim said...

How Fun Caiti Q! College is so much fun...live it up! And don't be afraid to whip out the Boyack 'tude if some weirdo comes up behind you on the Trax. Work it girl!

Courtney said...

Well, we are having 80 degree weather out here. I'd rather the snow than summer weather this time of year...I guess I'm just done with the heat this year!!