Okay...so the latest is...Caiti-Q is no longer single...ha! I am seeing a guy named Justin Rydeen..hes way cute and he actually HAS one of these things too! Thats what i found weird!!..Another thing i found weird was that he lives in PA in ALLENTOWN..which is only an hour away from Lititz. Isnt that fun? I swear i should have gone to some stake dances in Allentown haha. Hes way nice....(he is bragging about me to his family on this thing too..so dont find it weird haha) We are going on a date tonight sooo once i get some fun pictures from that I will post them on here! Another thing that is crazy is my good friend Linsey Koplin got engaged last night and im one of the braids maids!! whoo!...Kinda weird being in my FRIENDS wedding but i guess i better get used to it! So, i will keep ya posted...and ha everyone and i MEAN everyone better something for halloween in our family!!....Cause im being Marylin Monroe..mwaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ok Caitie--give us his blog address so we can check this guy out to see if he qualifies for the Caitie Q.!!
Very Fun Lou Bug! And never fear, I have a costume year-round. I'm going as a HOT MAMA!!
Ya, and I'm gonna be Coat-nay Skeelz for Halloween. How do you like that? :)
Post a Comment